Sunday, March 8, 2009

Growing up....

We spent the entire weekend changing the clothes out of the boys' closet. All 18mo stuff is gone, and 2T/24mo is in. Laundry, laundry, laundry. At the end of the process, we sorted everything into five big piles to deliver to friends with kids a bit younger than ours. We both had tears in our eyes - Bub more than me. She's such a chick... Such cute stuff - such sweet memories. In the end, she saved the Thomas overalls and the Cowboys sweatshirt (no matter how hard I try, I can't get rid of it).

Then, the boys finally woke from their nap, and we ran around the house like crazy people. We watched (and read) our reading video (they're geniuses, I swear), and played with our magnetic numbers on the fridge. Did you know that the = line (at the bottom of a vertical equation) can be turned to make an "I"? Better yet, if you turn a "3" a quarter turn to the left, it becomes an "M". Did I mention that they are brilliant?

No comments: