Friday, November 19, 2010

Bitchy, and I'm OK with that...

I find facebook interesting when it lets me see pictures of a friend of a friend of a friend because those are people that I was never friends with, probably won't ever be friends with, and will still manage to live a full life without ever being their friend. Sometimes, I knew of them. Sometimes they are complete strangers. It's rather odd in that way. Kind of voyeuristic in a non-pervert fashion.

I LOVE facebook when I realize that the friend of a friend of a friend used to be the head cheerleader - a real snot of a girl - who is now fatter than me. I get a warm little feeling in my tummy when I see that. I realize that this is not a good reaction, and that it makes me seem like quite a bitch.

I'm mostly fine with that.

No comments: