Sunday, July 24, 2011

I really shouldn't be posting, but.....

Really. I should be working on my final project for school. Then, I'll be a hugely successful professional with a degree and a $350/month bill to prove it. Instead, I had to take a quick break to watch "Chicken Run" with the boys and the Mrs.

Oh, and I just had to share these cute pictures.

We went to dinner at Ruth's Diner for Granny's birthday. Here are the boys being GOOD in public:

And, since it's been a jillion degrees here for days*, here's how middle-aged lesbians cool off:

(*Yes - I know that it has been much hotter in the Midwest and the East coast. We're lucky by comparison...)

OK - I really should work on my "business plan," aka my-it's-never-going-to-happen-because-I-don't-really-want-to-start-my-own-business plan. (But, if I did, it would be a guest ranch in Moab, I swear!)

No comments: