Monday, October 17, 2011

Open house at work

We had an open house at work a few weeks ago. I don't know why Bub insisted on getting the boys all excited about it. I mean the technology and the machines that we use to create awards are great, but none of that stuff would be running for the open house. Even if it had been, that's not what I do. But, we went anyway so that everyone could see my cubicle and hundreds of others just like it. Thrilling.

The boys did have a good time sitting at my desk and pretending to make phone calls. I let them watch a couple of videos on my computer, and now they think that all I do is watch YouTube all day. Yeah, as if that's going to pay the mortgage (but wouldn't it be great if it did?)!

Then, while Peanut was watching yet another Thomas video, Meatball drew on my whiteboard. This is a picture of me. Quite a good resemblance, actually. He started with my lips first and had to maneuver around them for the rest of the picture. Interesting approach. I may never erase my whiteboard again! Such talent!

No comments: