Wednesday, July 17, 2013

365 Photo Challenge, March 2013

March 1, 2013: So, this is what happens when I wash my hair and then don’t do anything else except for let it dry. I try not to let it get this out of hand because it’s just not pretty!

March 3, 2013: I’m getting tired of looking at myself. Really? A whole year of this?

March 6, 2013: Me in the foot doc’s mirror at my six week appointment. About 20 minutes after this shot, I ran 4.5 miles for the first time in what felt like forever. I was supposed to run 1 mile and gradually work my way up in half mile increments over the course of a few weeks, but I just couldn’t bear it. It was 4.5 miles or nothing!

March 9, 2013: Me (and Bub and the kids) at the zoo. The first picture was taken by Meatball. I wish he would have given me more time to prepare so that I would be smiling. But, whatevs.

March 10, 2013: This is me and our 1960s oven. Awesome avocado green. Poor, old piece of shit. But, it works….

March 11, 2013: These are my jammies. Moons, stars, suns. Very groovy.

March 14, 2013: The greatest kids in the universe!

March 16, 2013: My Peanut.

March 18, 2013: Another day at work. I look tired. I’m always tired. I’m tired of doing what I’m doing.

March 19, 2013: I’m melting butter to make some frosting for cookies. Now, if I let the kids eat more of them than I eat, we’ll be good.

March 21, 2013: These are my boat shoes. We don’t have a boat. It doesn’t hurt to be prepared….

March 22, 2013: Snuggle time. This means that the boys fall asleep next to me or on my lap. Sweet boy… I know that I’ve mentioned it before, but I still don’t make them go to bed on their own. I will let them fall asleep with me for as long as they want to do it. Bub is finally on board, too. (This photo totally counts. It includes my hand...)

March 23, 2013: Yes. The whole damn kitchen is green. I hate it. The idea is to strip all of the paint this summer and re-finish all of the cabinets. Wish us luck.

March 24, 2013: Another awesome pajama ensemble (made even better with the busy shower curtain behind me). It’s a good thing that Bub goes to bed first and that I get up first. Otherwise, I would never hear the end of my fashion flubs.

March 25, 2013: It’s time for sandals! Spring! (It snowed the next day.)

March 26, 2013: Santa brought me these socks. They are from the NFL store. Go Eagles! Then, I watched Invincible. Awesome show.

March 27, 2013: Blah.

March 28, 2013: I’ve had this shirt for probably 20 years. It used to fit, but now it’s too big. Now, I wear it to bed more often than anything else. It’s so comfy. And, it’s not the Cowboys.

March 29, 2013: I wore these jeans to work today. Then, I realized that they are falling apart. I won’t be wearing them to work anymore.

March 30, 2013: THIS means that I’m happy. Bub gave me these Birkies the first summer we were together. The cork is millimeters thin in some places and non-existent in other places. They are ALMOST broken in….

March 31, 2013: The boys and I at Papa’s and Nana’s house. We just helped feed the chickens, and now we’re lounging on the swing.

No comments: