Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Parenting skills...

So, last night as I was trying to get the dishes done, the boys were running around the house like wild men. I couldn’t wait to do the dishes because I had to wash their bottles. (Yes, I know. They shouldn’t be using bottles anymore. I know; I know. Talk to Bub... In my defense, they only get them at bedtime.) So, when I finished about half of the dishes, things were relatively quiet except the running sink in the bathroom. I decided that it would be in my best interest to check on them. I found Peanut in the bathroom wiping the foamy hand soap all over his head, arms, and shirt – he really likes the pumping action of any bottle of lotion, soap, shampoo, etc. Then, I found Meatball in the bedroom munching on a cookie - well, actually a dog biscuit which he had to climb onto the table to acquire. I know that I’m not the world’s worst parent, but I wasn’t very impressed with myself last night, for sure.

No comments: