Thursday, March 11, 2010

If you like pina coladas, and gettin' caught in the rain...

I ran out of deoderant in my gym bag last week. While at the store, I picked up a new stick. I wasn't really paying much attention, and I was looking for something relatively cheap because, let's face it, who needs a lot of sweat protection when sitting in a cube all day? So, I grabbed something and continued shopping. When applying the deoderant for the first time, I noticed that the sticker was a different color than normal. Great. I got a new scent. Not that I'm particularly attached to "spring rain" or "baby fresh," but I can rarely find unscented. Who really needs their pits to smell like spring rain anyway? And anyone who has actually been around a baby long enough for it to poop or puke knows that it doesn't smell fresh. But, what did I buy? Tropical Paradise. First off, I don't really think that any part of my body should be likened to the tropics. When I think of tropical, I think of humidity and moistness and foot fungus. Secondly, my arm pits now smell like a pina colada.

No comments: