Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Raccoons

I was up late one Friday night a couple of weeks ago watching TV by myself (which doesn’t happen very often!). I heard a noise on the front porch. It sounded like the cat dish being pushed around. I thought to myself “I’m sure that I fed that cat!” but I went to check. I would hate for his fat ass to get hungry. So, expecting to see a cat scratching the screen, I was certainly surprised to see FOUR raccoons eating the cat food! As quietly as I could, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and snapped a couple of pictures. Of course, by this time, they had eaten all of the food and were headed on their way. They are fast little suckers!


I decided to go to bed, so I puttered around turning off lights and fans. As I went to hang up my phone, there was another raccoon standing on his hind legs and looking into our house through the screen. I wasn’t fast enough with the phone to catch him!

No comments: