Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lucky 13!

Next semester looks to be very interesting and completely writing intensive. I've estimated high because I usually have more to say than most people, and it looks like I will be writing about 180 pages total. This is fine with me because I don't mind writing at all. If I set my goal as the end of April to be complete (24th, to be exact), I will need to write 13 pages per week. This doesn't seem daunting, and 13 has always been my lucky number. (It also reminds me of my mom.) The readings for the semester are numerous and range in size from 3-60-ish pages each. This is going to be the sticking point for me since I don't have a lot of time to read AND write. I plan to get a headstart on the reading right away so that I'm not stuck in the same boat as the last two semesters.

No comments: