Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And again, and again, and again

Here is an e-mail that I sent to a co-worker 14 days after the boys were born:

"Oh my god. I've fallen in love all over again x2 - with guys!

Then, of course, there is Bub.... I've fallen in love with her all over again in the past two weeks, too! She is going to be the best mom in the universe! The other night as we were leaving the NICU to go home (which sucks, by the way), I was saying goodbye to S and she was saying goodbye to B. She was holding him and whispering to him with tears running down her cheeks. I didn't catch it all, but I did hear her say to him "Where have you been all my life?" Good grief. I'm tearing up just remembering it......

OK - I could go on and on about this for ages, but I won't bore you, and it's time to get back in the NICU and see my guys!

Hugs to everyone. (I actually DO miss work and everybody there.)

No comments: