Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Twinspirations (intro to co-workers)

I just found the e-mail (with pictures) that I had sent to my co-workers so that they could, of course, discuss just how adorable and smart my kids are. Here are some of their replies:
Subject: My Twinspirations!
Hello friends!
I apologize for not sending pictures sooner, but I've been a bit busy. Here are some of my favorites.
Our first picture as a family - in the NICU on 5/31. As you can probably tell, we were exhausted. S (with KB) weighed in at 5lbs, 2oz - B (with me) weighed in at 3lbs, 6oz. I'm very happy to say that in the past 2 1/2 months, S has doubled his weight and B has almost tripled his! (B spent three weeks in the hospital; S spent 4 1/2 weeks there.)
The picture of them together was taken at two weeks. Does it get cuter that this? (To answer my own question: YES! They have both started to smile, coo and even laugh a little bit! My heart is melting just thinking about it!)
B's close up was taken on the day that he went home. The preemie clothes were still way too big. S's close up was taken at about 5 days - right after he was diagnosed with NEC (bad and scary intestinal infection). Everyone is happy and healthy now!
PS - I'll be back to work soon and ready to brag endlessly about these handsome guys. You've been warned! :)

From: Alicia H
Those are the most beautiful babies ever!!!! Thank you for sending pictures. I am happy for all of you. Bring in lots of pictures when you come back.
I miss you.
From: Candis F AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Cute!
If you ever need a babysitter give me a call. I would be happy to help out. I'm sure you could both use a break!
Congratulations!
From: Carol B
Hi,
The pictures are precious. Each day that goes by they become more and more part of you if that is even possible. We miss you and will look forward to more pictures. Your a good mom.
From: Cathy F

Thank you so much for including me on your list to see these. Many congrats on such cute little boys. They will be so much fun! Glad you are feeling better to.
Take good care of you and see you when you get back.

From: Cindy P
Your babies are so darn cute! Thanks for sharing and keeping sending us more pictures. It truly brightens my day!
Congratulations!
From: David H

Congrats. They are sooo cute.
From: Dawn S
I am SO very happy for you! And yes, they do only get cuter and more loveable every single day of their life!!! I think every mother should have a son, as they enrich our lives in SO many ways. A son loves a mom in a very special way. Treasure every single second!!!
Much love,
From: Debbie P

Thank you so very much for sharing these! You have two beautiful children who are very lucky to have the parents they have!!
I'm so grateful that everyone is healthy and happy now!!!
Please continue to send pictures as I would love to see them.



From: Dianne P
cannot tell you enough how happy I am for you both ... two beautiful children for very deserving parents ... you both should be very proud as these two treasures!! Hugs and best wishes for health and happiness for you and your family always!!! Dianne oxox
PS ... keep the pics coming !! ")
From: Emily W
What handsome little guys! Congrats, I hope you and KB are doing well and at least getting a few hours sleep!
From: Jan H

They are such handsome boys. They look absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see them in person. Thanks for sending the pictures.
From: Jeff W
What a cute family my friend. I had no idea you were even pregnant, see what happens when I move out of Virginia to Atlanta, all communication stops. I am so happy for you and KB and the boys, what an experience you are embarking on. They are too cute, and you have earned the right to brag when you get back, we all do it.
You look great and the boys look healthy, and I hope for much happiness, fun, sleepless nights, and all that comes with those little angles.
Way to go,
From: Jenni B
I know everyone is saying this, but they are so adorable! It made my day to see the pictures. Congratulations again to you and Kelly.
From: Juliana G
They are SOOOOO cute!!!!!! I hope things are going well for all of you. I bet it's hard to think about coming back to work!
From: Karri A

Thank you so much for including me on the update of the boys. I am so glad to hear that all are doing so well.


Congratulations.
From: Kevin S
Very cool - Congratulations.....
From: Leona F
Thanks for including me on your email. Love to see the proud mama and those babies are absolutely precious!!!!
Thanks,
From: Leslie TK

They are just darling. I am glad that all is well with you and your new family.
From: Lori JY
Beautiful babies! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations!
From: Mark L

Congratulations what a miracle!

From: Michele H

Oh my word… They are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you and Kelley!
From: Nicole N

I bet you love motherhood. The boys are so cute.. I bet everyday they grow and change so much..
Are you going to be able to bring them in I would love you see them. If you need a babysitter please let me know.
You need your time too!!
Congrats they are two beautiful boys!!! You'll soon see that boys ROCK!!
H. is off to 1st grade on the 27th. Wow time flies...
From: Paulette J
Congratulations they are beautiful glad everyone is doing well!
You are both blessed with two wonderful boys!
From: Rachelle J
They are just so beautiful. Great things do come in SMALL packages!

From: Rob C
They are so cute! Those boys are going to give you a run for your money.
From: Roland L
Thank you for sharing. These are precious. Can't wait to see you again and say hi.
From: Sharon C
Wow! Congratulations !!!!!
They're absolutely beautiful!! Send more pics please. So glad everyone is doing well. You'll have to fill me in.

From: Scott B

You are correct! These are great looking babies! Congratulations!
Very Happy for you,

From: Steve P
How very cute! Congrats!
From: Terri B

Congratulations to you, and KB!
They are beautiful (just like mom). I can not wait to see more pictures, and hear you brag.
From: Wendy P
Awwwww..... how precious!!! Happy to hear all is well & everyone is healthy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

No comments: