Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cleaning the bathroom mirror

Bub had gone to bed because she wasn’t feeling well. It was a Friday night. As mentioned previously, this is the night when I practice my best “couch parenting.” So, I was totally paying attention to the boys, sort of.

After a couple of minutes, I realized that I couldn’t see or hear them, so I got off of my lazy ass to investigate. I found them in the bathroom washing the mirrors. Bub had been talking about cleaning the bathroom earlier that day, and they were helping out.


Sopping wet washcloths covered in liquid hand soap.

Standing on the counter which was covered in water.

Reaching up by warm light bulbs that would shatter if touched by the very wet washcloths.

Yes. Very helpful, indeed.


Yes. Awesome parenting.

No comments: