Sunday, April 20, 2008

4-month checkup

We had our four month appointment yesterday where I found out that my insurance SUCKS for well-baby care. A maximum of $500/child/year? That was used up in the first two appointments! We're fully paying for yesterday, and one more to go before the end of the year. I made sure to tell the insurance company that I thought the whole thing was asinine.

The boys handled their shots very well. They calmed down very quickly.

Meatball is now 24 3/4" long (55th %ile) and 13 lbs 13 oz (35th %ile).
Peanut is 24" long (30th %ile) and 11 lbs 13 oz (5th %ile). Apparently, he is putting all of his energy into getting taller - not chunkier. We are using a calorie/formula supplement in every feeding.

We're getting closer to sleeping through the night. They wake up at midnight and sometimes 4am-ish. They go back to sleep after eating.

They're on formula only now because I dried up like the Sahara. It was quite disappointing.

No comments: