Sunday, April 20, 2008

I love my life. I love my wife.

Today on the way home, Bubba shocked me to the point that I almost swallowed my own tongue!

She suggested that since we're really having THE BEST time with the boys, and since we're obviously fantastic mothers, she might consider having more!

While my heart was doing a little happy dance, I informed her that we're not getting younger, so she needs to make a decision pretty quickly. (Incidentally, she's gotten the "Are you the grandmother" question three times now.) I also offered the adoption option since there are soooooooooooo many kids that need homes. Sadly, this would be quite a struggle in Utah.

Can we get the same sperm? Yes.
Can we afford more kids? Nope. Do I care? Nope.
Am I ready to call for sperm? Yes.

Astounding. Absolutely unbelievable. This from a woman who practically created the bar scene in Utah. This from a woman who really never wanted to be responsible to or for anyone, ever. This from the woman that needed ten years of convincing before we finally tried to get pregnant.

This woman wants nothing to do but come home and cuddle and tickle and snuggle and laugh and love two amazingly adorable boys.

I love my life. I love my wife.

No comments: